Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Todays creations...

I started inspired... but it all kinda turned to custard... Maybe it'll improve as the day goes by...

I'm a solo mum, I got two kids
Never thought my life would be like this

I chose to walk away
Cuz it woulda been wrong to stay

In a relationship with violence, drugs, depression,
So now I'm on my own and I cant help but question

Is it time for society to look and see this crazy obsession
With violence, gangs, p, is this making an impression?

Right now I feel like a crazy yo yo
Swinging from extreme highs to depressed lows

Seems like whenever I don't get a decent sleep I lose it
Doesn't happen often, just wish i could improve it.

I hate this monster that I become,
Its like I turn into someone,

Someone who I despise,
And thats when I look and realise
Life dont give any of us a prize
For being perfect so I apologise

Cuz I have to go over this all over again,
Gotta confront all my issues, the hurt and the pain

It all seems so wrong, so hard, unfair,
Why should I struggle, why doesn't he care?

He's out on Ebail, sits home all day
He couldnt care less about my struggle today

What about his life, eats sleep and play
His life is fine, he doesn't pay

I’m screaming at them, they are screaming at me,
I’m crying on the inside, how can this be?

I feel like I’m failing, the kids won’t stop complaining,
How can it be, its like my kids are draining me?

All I need is a break, some time to create,
My mind needs to elevate, so I don’t fall into hate,

I’ve already felt despise, toward he who would criticise,
The one who took drugs, told lies, the one who brought tears to my eyes

Don’t want to go back there, sometimes I wish he would disappear,
All this pain and despair, feels like some kinda nightmare.

I want to work on this a bit more I think...
Need to put more of myself into it... hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment