Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A dark day...

Today I am crazy, tired, so amaze me
I want to yell, I want to scream, theres no way to change me

On a day like today the kids stress me out,
I scream out enraged, whats that all about?

I have so much tension, I’m tired, sleep deprived
Just wish I had more help, wish someone recognised.

I can’t cope on my own everyday all alone,
It gets hard with two kids, me and them stuck at home

I try to calm down, and turn on some sounds,
My kids won’t stop fighting, they won’t settle down

I turn to this monster, someone I despise,
I yell and I scream, then tears come to my eyes

We get in the car and go for a ride,
I have so much anger, its so deep inside

As I’m driving I think “i wish I could go fast”
I dream of going nuts on some gravel, i’d even settle for grass...

I want to feel some power, some fast acceleration
Damn I miss my suby, theres some inspiration

So I take kids to the beach, kick back, write some lines,
And then I get frustrated, my kids are running away all the time

So we pack up and go home, kids screaming in my ear,
Why do I have to do it alone, why doesn’t someone care?

I get home, kids fight instead of play,
Jeez, this feels worse than a typical day

One kid goes to bed, the other watches tv
I can’t help but feel a little sad, is this for eternity

Then I remember, my life, my hopes my dream
And then I realise this is just inbetween

I’ve worked so hard, I’ve don’t the yards
Soon is my time, luck is on my cards

I see my life for what it is
This is something I had to experience

For if i am going to change this earth
I need to experience a blessing and a curse

Now I can see, this has been my destiny,
I’m taking my time, learning how to shine,

Beyond the clouds, the sun will rise,
Tomorrow a better day when I will touch the skies.

The sky is my limit, no thats too low,
Beyond the stars, outerspace is where I’ll go

Yeah, some say I’m crazy, I say inspired,
This life won’t faze me, I’m happy, I’m alive

I’m moving toward bigger and better things,
I guess I just had to learn something about forgiving

I’m lucky today, got my kids, my life is mean
So happy to be alive, still chasing that DREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment