Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dear Westley

This one Westley, this ones for you
I think that its time I tried to be true

I’m sad and I’m mad, don’t know what to do
This seems so crazy, I still love you

When we were together, we said it was forever
And I always stayed true, even with what you put me through

All that hurt, all that pain, you drove me insane
And now I still love you, theres no way to explain,

I try so hard, I try every day,
To get myself together, to put you away

But when we were together, I gave you my soul,
Never knew I’d be left empty, my heart a big black hole

So I go through this struggle, raise two kids all alone,
I try to find peace, by myself, on my own

This seems crazy to me, thought we were for eternity,
I am amazing, I deserve the best,

I need to let you go, put you to rest
I loved you, I did, more than I loved me,

It breaks my heart, why couldn’t you see?
How can this be? Please set me free...

The air, the breeze, its different up here,
The ocean is crashing, my thoughts are clear

I just been listening to Eminems Recovery
Some of his songs sound like they come straight from me

I loved you, I love you, I always do
So isn’t it time you stopped being so cruel?

I treated you well, never did you wrong,
And you were evil to me, I tried to be strong

And I try really hard to dissipate,
All these feelings of pain, these feelings of hate

I deserve some respect, deserve so much more,
Noone ever treated me this badly before

All that you do, you try and push me to snap,
Please don’t be nasty, I don’t deserve that,

Because I try to be nice every time we converse
It just doesn’t seem fair, you don’t care and it hurts

I don’t ask for much, just wish you would see,
All that pain that you cause, it still affects me

I ain’t trying to get you back, just trying to be a good mother,
But sometimes I fall down, need some help to recover

And when I ask you for help, you abuse and run me down,
How is that right? I want to get further from your town

The way that you speak to me makes me depressed,
How is this fair? I don’t need the extra stress

All I’m asking you now is to grow up, don’t be so crude,
Be a man, be a dad, lose your fucking attitude

Cuz I’m this close to breaking,
I can feel myself shaking

I’m so softly spoken, I didn’t deserve to be broken,

So next time you’re mad and about to abuse me,
take a minute, calm down, because you don’t want to lose me

Cuz the day that it happens, and I fall apart,
I’m sorry to say, me and the kids will depart

Somewhere less stressful, far away from you
So then you can’t hurt me the way that you do

I loved you, still do, I’m trying to be true
Here it is, the truth, this is all for you

I know that we’re over, there is no more us,
Don’t want to go back, that’d be dangerous

I don’t want to go back, just I can’t seem to go forward,
I need to move on, you need to be ignored,

All this hurt, all this pain, there’s this hole in my heart,
wish it would all just end cuz it hurts, something hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment