Friday, June 11, 2010

A creation...

I was driving down the road and somehow words started coming to me... And so this is what I wrote when I got home... Its a start, written in like 45mins, so maybe with a bit more thought and effort I could make it a million times better...

Some of it made me cry writing it... Oh well, here it is.

P is a drug, more like a disease,
You act like a thug, you wreck families,

You call yourself gangsta,
But you are sicker than cancer

You are eating away at lives
Its about time you start to realise

This shit ain't a game,
Its fucking insane

Your bro just got out the loony bin,
There you all are offering crack to him

He says "no", one, two, three, four times, maybe five
And then he thinks "I'm not an addict, I'll survive"

Yall get fried, sit round the table, talk lies,
A few months later hes gone crazy again,
Is that such a suprise?

You all say you so loyal,
You call yourselves bros,
But you are killing each other
With this disease and you know.

How many of the boys have to go fucking crazy?
Before you realise that p is really just a disease,
Go ahead and try, do your best, amaze me,
You can't because this is whats destroying our families,

Your own flesh and blood,
The one you call brother,
He knew what you had to lose,
A child and your pregnant babies mother.

Still he sat there and offered you this shit,
Didn't give a fuck, thought you'd get away with it,
He mighta said "dog, have a puff, she'll never know"
You chose to accept, thought that I'd never go.

He didn't realise this about me,
That I wasn't stupid, that I could see,
That my whole world was changing,
That I was going to lose my whole family,

We are all gone now
The ones that you loved the most,
I wish I knew how,
All thats left is a ghost,

I want you to know that it isn't him that I blame,
It is you, why can't you see, you caused all the pain

You swore on our kids lives,
You promised me that it wasn't true,
You musta had me hypnotised,
I almost believed you,

But my heart told the truth,
It screamed at me from the start,
But I needed to see the proof,
And that shattered my heart.

When the truth arrived
There was no suprise,
Just something in me died,
It brought tears to my eyes.

My dreams of my family were broken,
My family was shattered beyond repair,
Now we were just another family,
Destroyed by this nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment