Thursday, April 28, 2011

So tired... can't wait to escape

Today I feel REALLY tired. Again. Funny how that happens as a sole parent of two little people. Blah. Seems like lately they have been waking up a million times a night, and its really messing with my sleep. Which then affects my concentration, and my study, my writing... jeez. I want out of my current situation. I cannot wait to move. I dislike being on a benefit, and I am so glad to be going to Sydney soon. I am so grateful to the lovely lady who is leasing us her house and I feel so lucky, but I just want to be where the luck is about now. I'm so over being poor, tired and alone. I almost put miserable. But I'm not really miserable. I think my financial bit is the only part of my life that I am genuinely unhappy with. And I know it doesn't matter in a lot of ways, but it also does matter in a lot of ways when you can't afford your bills and to live in some kind of relative comfort. Well never mind. Goodbye struggling life, hello new world. I hope I like it. A lot. And I hope I am happier in Sydney than I have been here for the past couple of weeks. I know the struggle comes before victory, so I am looking forward to climbing back up the mountain of happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment