Thursday, June 25, 2009

Drama good enough for TV

I thought I would share this... and this story does not require pity or sympathy because it has hardened me up... I am so strong for this event in my life!!

On Tuesday I drove to Rotorua at 7am to tell him what I thought of him!! And remind him he should be moving out that afternoon... I arrived home thinking he would be asleep and I would be able to give him a piece of my mind... Went into the lounge, since that is where he usually sleeps in my house and found two people sleeping there who shouldn't have been in my house. I was so so mad. I flew into my bedroom, ripped my duvet off my bed and what do ya know, he is in my bed with another girl!!!! Gee wow, thats nice. Glad I saw it for myself. In total shock horror I smashed his head in. I gave him a good few punches to the head, slapped him a few times and stomped on his foot. I feel pretty damn proud of myself since this is the first time I have ever done anything of the sort. I now have a broken hand, but feel so good about seeing the truth for myself. I never would have thought he could sink so low but wow, reality has sunk in. I was so too nice and fell for some wicked good lying!!! Oh well... onwards and upwards to me!!!

Things will get better for me. I'm on the way up now... Bring on my new life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment